Huntsclan Traps is an online game.
The Huntsclan are on their rampage in Central Park, setting traps to capture magical creatures. Huntsgirl is helping Jake to trap the Huntsclan in their own traps. 88 and 89 will try to open the traps and free any member of the Huntsclan, so try to chase them away.
Magical Creatures that the Huntsclan might capture
- Krylock Demons
- Shark People
- Sea Serpents
- The Guardian Serpent
- The Avimetrus
- Magical Frogs
- Moss Monsters
- Dragons (they plan to capture Jake)
- Grim Reapers
- Two-Headed Women
- Abominable Snowmen
- Wood Nymphs
- Giant Leeches
- Giant Mosquitos
- Iceberg Monsters
- Ooze Men
- Mountain Goblins
- The Huntsman himself will throw green nets at you, so be careful. He will need to be captured several times in the final levels.
- The members of the Huntsclan are just Huntsmen from Season 2.
- The boss battle shows the Huntsman from season 1.
- In the beginning, it shows Jake fighting the Huntsman from Season 1 and the Huntsman from season 2.
- After you won the game, it shows theirs 2 Huntsboy 88s and 1 Huntsman and 1 Huntsboy 89 surrendering from getting burned by Jake.
- In the final level, Huntsgirl won't throw weapons at you when she arrives, but don't let her get caught in the traps or you will lose energy but you might get points.
- The Huntsclan Traps: Move Jake around the screen with your mouse. As the Huntsclan follow, get them to walk into various traps. To activate a trap, breathe fire onto it by clicking the left mouse button. Each trap is activated differently, so be sure to review the Training Exercise before playing. 88 and 89 will try to unlock the traps and free the Huntsclan, so try to chase them away! Press the spacebar for Huntsgirl to use her whistle and temporarily distract the Huntsclan from pursuing you. Press the H key to remove the Heads Up Display at the top of your screen. Advance to the next level by capturing all of the Huntsclan members. Warning! The Huntsman himself appears in the final levels of play, and is very strong. You will need to capture him several times before fully depleting his energy
- Use the mouse to move the dragon.
- Click on the left key of the mouse to blast fire.
- Push the spacebar to make Huntsgirl distract the Huntsclan temporarily.
- Jake Long
- Huntsclan members (they are actually Huntsman from season 2 version)