"Switcheroo" is the thirty-eighth episode of American Dragon: Jake Long. In this episode, Jake and Haley have a "Freaky Friday" experience. They wake up in each other's bodies due to accidentally activating a magical mirror.
Jake and Haley have a "Freaky Friday" experience because they wake up in each other's bodies due to accidentally activating a magical mirror.
Jake and Haley are forced to re-examine their sibling rivalry when an enchanted mirror switches their bodies for a day and each must comically experience life as the other.
It shows a black screen, but then it shows eyelids as if you're actually there, and Jake groans without being seen. He then shouts "Bathroom!", and they show him jumping out of bed, grabbing his towel on the way, and opening his door.
- This the 2nd episode to show a body swap. The first is Dragon Breath.
- There are alternative versions, where the Haley and Jake switching bodies part look different.
- Liliana Mumy voices Olivia Meers.
- This is the second episode to be set in Haley's school.
- When Haley Is at the Auditions and in the next scene her bowties on her pigtails is missing.
- When Jake wakes up in Haley's body, it shows he grabs a towel before running to the door. When you see Jake and Haley screaming, neither of them are holding towels.
Click here to view the gallery.